Friday, March 22, 2013

THE GOD I KNOW IS...

--*
The God I know -- is greater than what my pen can write.
The God I know -- is greater than what my mind can hold.
The God I know -- is greater than what my reason can fathom, or understand.
The God I know -- is greater than what my eyes have seen.
The God I know -- is greater than what my ears have heard.
The God I know -- is greater than what my tongue have spoken.
The God I know -- is greater than what my soul confessed.
The God I know -- is greater than the thoughts of my heart.

The God I know -- is greater than all the abstruse works in religion and philosophy.

The God I know -- cannot be confine within the repositories of religious understanding, or within the frameworks of good and evil...but simply what is beyond the highest good.

The God I know is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment